|Season 5, Episode 1|
|Air date||September 23, 2009|
|Written by||John Gray|
|Directed by||Jennifer Love Hewitt|
See No Evil
Melinda's baby is born, but five years later she still fears his birthday curse. While trying to give Aiden a normal childhood and help him deal with his gift, she finds herself battling a ghost for his life.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt as Melinda Gordon
- David Conrad as Jim Clancy
- Christoph Sanders as Ned Banks
- Jamie Kennedy as Eli James
- Camryn Manheim as Delia Banks
- Zoe Boyle as Amber Heaton
- Alex Carter as Dale Harmon
- Davis Cleveland as Tyler Harmon
- Andrea C. Robinson as Emily Harmon
- Hang On - Olivia Broadfield.
- This Woman's Work - Kate Bush.
- All I Need - Brightwings.
- Behind Tainted Glass - Luccia Dee.
- All You Are - Above Envy.
Melinda: Sometimes I just wish you were less of a watcher and more of a talker. I mean, people almost got hurt.
The Watcher: That's how we learn. All of us living and dead. And besides, it's the rules.
Melinda: God, you have an answer for everything.
The Watcher: If I did, there'll be no need for us to watch with there.
Jim: (about Aiden) You don't want him to know he's connected to you?
Melinda: No, if he did then he'd know that his dreams aren't really his. I want his dreams to belong to him like any little boy.